Spring time in London

What's pink and white and fluffy all over?  No, not quite unicorns - but close.  London has blossomed, literally for the past two months and we've hit saturation point on Instagram with all the pink and white posts but, come on  - it's SPRING.  Who doesn't love flowers?  Beautiful blooms are one of my obsessions and if there's a florist, or market stall in the vicinity, I'll probably have my face stuck in it.

Spring time in this city is lovely - that air of anticipation in the mornings - birds tweeting, clear blue skies, and everyone seems to be humming.  So when the pavements are lined with blossoms, well, you know - you want to skip a little.  It's okay, nobody is watching.  And if they are, who cares? Do it!

I've been doing a little spring cleaning on the blog and discovered some cool new templates - this layout, I think fits my mood right now.  Let me know what you think!  With the new season, I'll be blogging freestyle - it's open season on topics - and I'll be sharing my musings on writing, travelling and food, and a little dose of London life.

For now, though, here's a couple of snaps from my recent strolls, I hope you enjoy them. Follow me on Instagram for more!  @taleiii     Happy weekend! xox

Pink OUT -  Magnolia fever, London town,


Beauties - Picking flowers for my friends, New York! 

Blood red beauties - St Paul's London. 

Who can resist peonies?  London town strolling.

Gorgeous window dressing, door trait goals - Peggy Porschen's
London town.










Comments

Melissa Amateis said…
Oh, it looks absolutely gorgeous! Our spring usually hits in April and by the end of May, all the tree blooms are gone and it starts getting beastly hot. Bleh.
Talei said…
Hi Melissa, Spring is lovely! I can't believe it's almost the end of summer here now. Hope you've had a great one where you are! :-)
Rebecca Eller said…
Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.  

Popular Posts