Myself, I'm dressed in a similar black nightie, I can lay 'just so' on my sofa too... but I'm staring at week old flowers that wilted far too early, thanks to my mother's obsessiveness with the 'English weather'. It's too cold, can you get 'that man' to turn the heating up? I have to remind her that, there is no 'man' and the butler's rope really is broken. And I should throw out those flowers before my neighbours complain about that 'dead-rat' aroma permeating through the walls. There's only some much a bottle of Penhaligon's perfume can cover up.
Anyhow, this weekend plans? Aside from arranging myself perfectly on the sofa? I am happy to report it'll be an assortment of the following leisurely activities:
1. SPA treatment *ahem* Necessary evil of city life.
2. Sleeping elegantly, possibly includes a dream sequence of Tom Hardy for my manuscript.
3. Enthusiastic Gym session. Followed by more SPA. Followed by writing.
4. Perfecting greek poses. Followed by reading. Possibly, a steam and sauna session.
5. Writing. Writing. Sleeping. Eating. Sleep-Writing.
That's me done. How about you? What's on this weekend?
- T xo
PS: Do not fear, no pictures of Natalie were defaced during the crafting of this post...honestly.
Photo courtesy via tumblr