Friday, 18 March 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


This week, the delightful Carol has received a plethora of awards and bestowed one award to my blog, incredibly it's my 18th award...yes, I am choked up!  * sniff *  Since starting my blog last year, this journey has been an incredible experience for both developing my writing, and just building such wonderful friendships.   Ahem, and now before I start to waffle, the rules in accepting this award state, that I must share 7 interesting facts about myself, and pass the award to 7 lovely bloggers.

So, some enlightening facts about myself eh? Please follow me down this rabbit hole....here!   These 7 fantabulous facts were crafted for a previous post, I hope you don't mind if I'm like, really green, and recycle them? And, remember to climb back out of the hole, I haven't finished yet.


* Sounds trumpets, plump those pompoms vigorously, throws pink sparkle everywhere* 

I am sending this Stylish award onto to these lovely souls! 

Michael Di Gesu @ In Time
Misha @ My First Copy
Colene Murphy @ The Journey
Writing Nut @ Writing In A Nutshell

Congratulations to all!  
And Happy Friday to everyone, do grab some bubbles whilst you are here!!



****


photocredit purchased via Getty images

A/N: Hello Everyone!  How are you? This week has flown and there's still much to do.  I feel like the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland, which is strange because I don't wear a timepiece of any description.  Gave them up years ago.   Can I say, -welcome and thank you to my newest followers aka fabulous fellow bloggers, pull up a chaise lounge or hammock! 
Plans for the weekend?  Where ever you are and whatever you get up to, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I have a ton of errands to run, and will continue on my writing projects.  Remember, live life to the fullest right?!  And get some sleep in between.

Talei
xox


10 comments:

  1. Talei, Congrats on you award #18 that is impressive. I love to visit you blog, and yes, it is quite stylish!

    Thank you for the award. I SO appreciate it. Isn't our community just the best?!

    I've met so many wonderful friends from all over the globe. I am excited to say I will be meeting a fellow blogger next week in Orlando, Florida. The funny thing is, she only lives 3 hours from me up north ... lol.

    Life is SO amazing.

    I plan to walk by the Atlantic ocean, sun bathe, and edit. The weather in Florida has been just beautiful. It soothes the soul.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talie: Congratulations on the award! I think it should be solely yours as you do take the cake in style!!! Or maybe there should be a Academy Award of Style- that would definitely belong here!

    And thank you for the award! I will definitely have a glass of champagne to celebrate!! And that is the perfect way to begin the weekend with the hopes that there will be more in just a few more hours (well 6 and a half to be exact but whose counting- lol) and they can roll in the trolley cart! *clinks glass* CHEERS!!!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and to those you awarded!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheating is acceptable behavior in my book hehehe :)

    Congrats on the award. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - well deserved, and yes I will partake in a glass of bubbly - refills okay? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations hun, your blog is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, well-deserved, and wow, 18 of 'em! Very cool. At least you got one you didn't have before, this time. LOL I like the way you recycled your 7 things. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Talei!

    And congrats on your awards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Everyone, thank you so much for your lovely comments! I've been battling the blogger goblins this morning in my attempt to reply. ;-)

    Michael, You're giving me Florida beach envy! Enjoy and how wonderful to meet up with fellow bloggers. Awesome. ;-)

    Danette, Congrats and thanks! *clinks glass* Always a good idea to roll out the drinks trolley early on a Friday methinks! Happy Writing this weekend! ;-)

    Golden Eagle, thank you! Hope you're having a fab weekend too.

    Pat, definitely congrats to everyone! Thank you!

    Donna, cheating? Hmm, you'll have to explain that one missy. Me no understanding. ;-) Happy weekend to you too!

    Mya, absolutely refills are in order - we have bottomless glasses of bubble here. *cheers* ;-)

    Karen, thanks Sweet, good to see you, its been a while. Hope all is well with you, must pop over to your blog soon. ;-)

    Carol, thank you!! I try to recycle, sometimes it works. ;-) And, I'm truly grateful that fellow bloggers think of me, 18 probably pales in comparison to many but when I noticed the number as I posted yours. I am truly chuffed really. And now I'm waffling. Must.Stop. Happy writing!

    Misha, you're welcome! Always good to see your comments pop up over here. Congrats to you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete