I could write Ten Poems About...
1. Martinis. Shaken, stirred and very persuasive.
2. Champagne. Bubbles all the way please!
3. Shoes. This of course, would require at least a trilogy.
4. Hearts. Everyone has one, sometimes it sings, other times it bleeds. I love my hearts!
5. Afternoon Tea. Yes, indeed. An Ode to the Humble Cucumber Sandwich, and a few Sonnets for Scrumptious Scones.
6. Children's Laughter. There is nothing like it, the carefree sound of innocence.
7. Winter Snow, Summer Sun. The seasons, always changing, always inspiring.
8. Death. Inevitable. Eventually the heart stops.
9. Angels. Yes, there are Angels amongst us...and they don't all have wings.
10. My Mother. Storyteller of my life, she still inspires me.
How about you? Any passions that you could compose a Poem for?
A/N: On closer study of Sophie's book, I've found that she didn't actually write the 'Ten Poems'...just the Introduction. Which, makes me think... I could definitely do that.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, mine was spent relaxing mostly, antiquing, lunching, and writing.
Have a lovely week!