2. The hotly contested (Kiwis v. Aussies over ownership) Pavlova... think enormous meringue, slathered in cream, lovingly covered in kiwifruit, strawberries and ooh, passionfruit...true love.
3. Desert Wine, 'stickies', a couple of my favourites, the St Leonards Semillon Late Harvest, and De Bortoli Noble One. Do indulge!
4. Coconut lollies, as made by my dear Mama. These treats are an old family favourite, rarely made as cooking is not my Mothers forte...trust me. She's terrible in the kitchen, and I mean that kindly. So, when she does make them, we do savour the moment...
5. Creme brulee...a favourite with all the supermodels! It's true. They gorge themselves and then go home and take laxatives...but hey, they have Ah-Mah-zing taste in dessert!
6. Chocolate Eclairs...need I say more?
7. Cactus Gelato...best enjoyed from a small vendor in the backstreets of Nice.
* I am passing this sweet award onto five lovely souls *
Mooderino @ Moody Writing
Lyn Kelley @ Lyn Kelley Random Acts of Writing
Baiba @ Baibas Blog
Kimberly Krey @ WriteGirl-Write Girl
Savannah @ Savannah Foxx
A/N: Hope you are all well and enjoying your Friday! Plans for this weekend? Relaxing, kicking back, writing, a birthday party and catching up with friends. How about you? Have a wonderful weekend where ever you are on this lovely planet!