1. Inspiration. You must have find inspiration everyday, go out and look for it. Be inspired!
2. Goals. No matter how small they are, you must have goals and follow them.
3. Mentors. Find a mentor who has achieved what you are striving towards. I think for writers, -this one really resonated with me, we should all have mentors to help us along the journey.
4. Work hard. It's very simple, you must work hard each day! No excuses, you have to get out there and work.
5. Never ever stop believing in yourself! This is key, you cannot give up your belief in your ability to accomplish what you want. You can do it. Never, ever give up your dream!
|Every journey begins with a single step, |
but you'll never finish if you don't start.
photocredit via weheartit
A/N: Hello everyone, hope you're all well. This week is all about catching up, - on my writing, blogging, editing and shuffling chapters in my WIP. Who knows, I may reduce my Vampire hours and catch up on sleep. Yes, I can hear muffled giggling down the back... Have a lovely week! Talei xox