Wednesday's Waffle: Tag You're it!
It's a wet whimsical wednesday and I keep stumbling across this frivolous game of Tag! If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! That means you've got to answer these questions too!
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Why? I would fly, fly fly! Of course! I would fly - with a pair of lovely Angel wings!
|Angel Wings with Attitude|
2. Who is your style icon? Gosh, so many to choose from... just pick one? Valentino, Narcisco Roderiquez, Oscar De La Renta, Karl Lagerfield, Tom Ford, Elle MacPherson, Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren, Grace Kelly. *Whispers * If I have to pick just one....Audrey.
|The Perfect Gown for Window Shopping|
3. What is your favourite quote? I love so many quotes, this is one of my favourites right now. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams' - Dr Seuss
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received? Oh that would be "Mummy, you're beautiful." - courtesy of my charming Scribe Jnr. See - he's going to be a heartbreaker when he's older!
5. What playlist/cd is in your ipod/cd player right now? My playlist, actually it's called Talei's playlist! It's on shuffle at this very minute, I'm listening to 'Every breath you take' by the Police.
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person? Funnily enough I can be both! On holidays, I'm a night person because I can sleep in the next morning. When I'm not on holidays, definitely the morning muse takes over....so overall I'd say morning.
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats? Dogs! I have a hound downstairs right now, running around in circles.
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name? Mmm, the blog name itself probably self-explanatory, though I remember that day I set it up - it took me ages to settle on one I liked; all I knew was that I really wanted a blog name with 'Scribe' in the title.
A/N: Well, dear friends, these are my Wednesday wafflings. I hope you've had a wonderful day where ever you are!
Photocredits: Bed's eye view courtesy Yours Truly; Heart purchased via Shutterstock; Angel & Audrey via Photobucket