Seven Titbits About Moir:
1. Books are my addiction, I'll happily wander into a bookstore minding my own business when....well you know the rest. * Glares warily at the 3 for 2 sale stickers.*
2. I love Penhaligon's perfumery, it's one of my favourite shops in London. Beautiful bottles for beautiful scents.
3. I started my first WIP in April this year and have written over 100,000 words.... oh yes, my dear lady...the edits await.
4. I love saying random words just because I love the sound of them. Try these, say them out aloud - Herbaceous Borders, Soliloquy, Salacious *deep sigh* I could be sometime here.
5. Friday nights are sacred, I spend them on the sofa - watching DVDs, reading books, writing and ooh blogging!
6. Peony roses make me smile.
7. Freshly baked chocolate souffles are the work of the devil...she says licking her lips. I would probably jump you for one of those.
**I am sending the award on to the following Lovelies **Lola Sharp @ SharpPen/DullSword
Christina Lee @ Write-brained
Creepy Query Girl @ Creepy Query Girl
Vicki Rocho @ Rambles and Randomness
Marguerite @ Cajun Delights
Shellie @ Chapter Writer
Carol Kilgore @ Under a tiki hut
Amie @ Amie Borst
Ann @ Ink Pots and Quills
Lyla @ Read by flashlight
Manzanita @ Wanna buy a duck
PK Hrezo @ Chronicles of an author at large
Dominique @ En Violet
Francine @ Romancing the blog
*Congratulations All & Happy Writing to Everyone! *