On accepting this lovely award - I am to share six outrageous lies about myself and one honest truth. Your mission is to decide which of the following lies is actually the truth!
1. I have a Japanese tattoo on my left hip.
2. For the last five years I have celebrated my birthday with a bungee jump!
3. An ex-boyfriend once named his boat after me...alas he renamed it shortly after we broke up.
4. On a dare, I have eaten a Thai green curry cricket, two crispy caterpillars and one barbequed ant.
5. In my early teens I was a trained classical ballet dancer; by my early twenties I decided to join a convent. Get thee to a nunnery...and I did.
6. I often fly to Paris for a weekend jaunt in my private jet.
7. Last summer, I spent the holidays sailing with friends from England to Antigua.
|My Own Private Island...or is it?|
I'll be reading your guesses from here!
Mya @ Elbows on my window sill
Summer Ross @ My Inner Fairy
Jayne @ A Novice Novelist
Jennifer Shirk @ Me, My Muse and I
Congratulations everyone and happy writing to all!
A/N: Photo courtesy yours truly. I will let you know in my next post which one is the bold faced truth!