...because rumour has it the Rain Gods may be super busy this weekend.
My favourite rainy day activities:
1. Swimming....in the rain, yes indeed. There's nothing like that first cold splash underwater to shake the cobwebs from the grey cells!
2. Watching the weather, literally running down the panes whilst snug inside...
3. Flipping pancakes, baking fairy cakes...in other words, making a great big mess in the kitchen. No rules, you can stay in your PJs, nightie, kimono, dressing gown, whatever you fancy all morning. Just don't answer the door, and keep the curtains closed.
4. Turn up the music! There's something wonderful about playing classical music very LOUDLY on a rainy day! Just remember, to glide gracefully along those wooden floorboards requires socks! Refer #3 for dress code.
5. Light the fire, grab a blanket, book and your trusty lap-net-Ipad-book and curl up. *contented sigh*
Don't you just love the rain?Photocredits via weheartit
Hello everyone! Hope you're having a fabulous Friday where ever you may be. I've been seconded into playing tour guide tomorrow - should be interesting. There will be walking, trains, markets and lunch...somewhere in London, and if I'm lucky I'll sneak in an art gallery or two. What are your plans this weekend?