My Writing Declarations of 2011:
1. More writing, less tweeting. This should also be applied to facebook...unless of course, I am stalking my favourite authors, in which case -there must be allowances.
2. Finish the revisions of my first piece of Women's Fiction, and move onto the querying.
3. Read more! Reading begets writing and good literature requires good reading. Read one book a week.
4. Write on time. My Muse has appointed GI Jane as my drill sergeant "You shall write posts on schedule and at least 4 hours before bewitching hour!"
5. Dare to dream. Follow your inspirations, act on your instincts and realise your dreams. If anyone else can do it - so can you!
How about you? Are you making declarations this year?